Friday, March 24, 2017

Lark 11 months

Lark hanging out with her peeps
Lark eating.  Her favorite foods are cheese and meat.  She doesn't particularly care for any fruits or carbs.
Movin' around at the Denver Children's Museum
Putting things in her mouth per usual...
Just when I thought we were out of this stage...Lark figures out how to unroll the toilet paper roll.  But when I see this I just think, "well at least their is only one of her"
Hanging out in the mother's lounge at Church
At it again.
Lark truly enjoys eating papet...Toilet paper, paper towels, scratch paper, facial tissue you name it.







Lark is often on her knees like the picture above.  She loves to dance and gets on her knees and flaps about.  She pulls herself up on everything and enjoys throwing the dishes out of the kids' dishes drawer.  She has lost most of her leg rolls since she started crawling.  She wears 18 month clothes and has 7 teeth (four top three bottom)  3/3: crawls up the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment