Autumn had a half birthday party with her friends this year...the day before her half birthday talk about really confusing. In the morning we went to Cheyenne's "Super day"
Bikers against child abuse boothMaverick was entranced with the transformer characters.
Lark was not impressed with Smokey the Bear
Princesses
Maverick and the fire truck.
After all the fun at Super day we had Autumn's party. She wanted a "Greatest Showman" party. Which I thought was a cleaver (and easy) theme. I see most girls her age doing a unicorn theme, so I'm glad we chose something different.
Thanks to Amazon for this cool cut out. (Autumn and Ashlynn)
Maverick
Autumn and KarringtonWe played pin the beard on the bearded lady A.K.A a picture of Autumn (Autumn's friends Isla, Ashylnn, Karrington, Emeree)
We played a circus game of ring toss and also did a relay race with "Three ring circus" and "tight rope" aka hoola hoops and pool noodle.
The kids all decorated their own cupcakes...Adalyn showed up mid way through the party.
I think the girls would have been content to just stare at Olive and not play any games.
Evan and I made this pinata!Instead of making a cake the girls just decorated their own cupcakes (Autumn has a tatoo on her forehead because we pretended to be the tatooed man)
Trapeze decoration, again Amazon.
Then Sunday was Autumn's "real" half-birthday. I made her scrub the face tatoos off for church.
No comments:
Post a Comment