We went to a sweet park while my parents were in town. Olive and I spent a lot of time in the car eating since it was hot outside.
Grandma Pattie and Olive
My dad did a few projects while he was in town, including putting together an Ikea bookshelf with the "help" of the kids.
Lark has figured out how to take pictures on my phone without unlocking the screen. So I find lots of pictures of myself on my phone. (Also I decorated Olive's room in a cactus theme. The green curtains were there when we moved in and I haven't replaced them and I bought the pink rug for Lark's room, so I had to come up with a theme to blend the two. I think its really cute.)
Lots of chalk drawings while grandma and grandpa were in town.
More Lark photos
Olive cries a lot
We blessed Olive when she was less than a week old (separate post if I can figure out how to upload the pictures) My mom made the dress and Evan gave her the blessing.
The kids have all really taken to Olive.
Lark photo bomb at the blessing. I realized much later that Lark was probably feeling left out, but she loves Olive so much it took me a while to pick up on it. However she has done remarkable well at transitioning to the role of "big sister"
Lark asks to hold Olive often and always says, "Olive tiny. Olive cute."
Lark likes to put toys down the heat vents.
sending a picture to daddy at work
Autumn school doesn't do a kindergarten graduation, but they did do a "Writer's Workshop". They wrote "How to" books. Autumn wrote hers on how to be a Ninja Warrior. It was of course adorable.
Autumn and her teacher Miss House. Evan's sister Sara surprised us with a visit for the long weekend. She got to come with me to the workshop since Evan couldn't get out of work.
Sara and Grandma Linda
burrito baby
Autumn often asks to hold Olive as well
We went to the park with Sara while she was in town. I did a lot of baby feeding.
Autumn's last day of kindergarten. She loves school and was very sad the school year was ending.
First bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment