Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Olive's Blessing

May 27, 2018 we blessed Lark at church at just 5 days old.  We were fortunate enough to have both my parents and Evan's parents and his brother Cameron in town.


SOOOO the night before the blessing I told my mom I didn't care what everyone wore the goal was to just get to church.  I typically have some sort of fight with Autumn every Sunday morning and most of the time it just isn't worth it. Well we made it to church and everyone looked like this.  Autumn thought it would be a neat idea to have everyone wear white, just like Olive.  Autumn convinced Violet to wear white, but Autumn didn't have a white dress so she opted for Violet's dress and Lark's sweater.  I did however tell her the 3T dress was too short so she put another skirt underneath.
The Norby's! Watch Maverick in this series of photos


The Robins.  Maverick got that toy from "Olive" when she came home from the hospital and he was in heaven.  Also Maverick's suit is too small for him, but he loves it so he wears it anyway.
Our friend Joseph Neary and lyndzee and Dustin Durham. Joseph and Dustin were in the blessing circle along with Grandpa Brian, Evan, a member of the bishopric and a member of the stake presidency who happened to be there as well.
Dustin was actual my doctor for Olive so it was really neat that he could come to her blessing as well.





My mom pulled me out of sacrament meeting to take this picture before I took her home.  She wanted a picture with Olive in her dress since my mom made the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment