Olive July 1
July 3: Maverick LOVES to walk around the library and do the monthly scavenger hunt
My brand new car keeps having tech issues with the special features that we paid extra for. I had to take it to the dealership several times this summer and it still isn't fixed!
FOURTH OF JULY! Lark playing in the wet tanbark with Meribeth
FIVE KIDS! YIKES!
Olive enjoying a long nap while dad stained the play set and the other kids played.
"Red, white, and blue" rainbow patriotic Jell-O
Grillin' for the holiday!
s'mores over the fire
7/5
7/7: I think this is the only piece of clothing I bought for Olive since she has 3 older sisters. And she only wore the bathing suit once because it was too much trouble.
Autumn
7/7 Lark sitting on my lap, while I was feeding Olive
7/8
7/8: Lark's poker face!
All the kids loved learning how to play UNO
7/10: Cow appreciation Day
I finally just sewed felt to some shirts so I wouldn't have to cut out construction paper every year.
7/11
7/12: Evan's sister Meagan came for a short visit. She came with us to Loveland as we attempted to get cheap build-a-bears to no avail. So we ended up at the Fort Collin's discovery museum, Torchy's Tacos and buying some school clothes for Autumn at H&M.
7/12
7/14
7/14: I got rid of one of the twins' cribs and other one got handed down to Lark. But one night I went to check on Maverick and Violet. They were huddled around a flash light they looked so cute I snapped a picture, but because Violet had curlers in her she ended up looking like a devil.
7/15: Violet and Olive, Lark below in a dress mom wore as a kid
7/15: Olive
7/16: Pool again. We spent a lot of time at the pool despite the low temperatures, numerous thunderstorms and hail.
7/19: Lark feeding Olive a bottle
7/22: OLIVE 2 months.
Not sure how I caught this cute smile. She is much happier since mom finally picked up her acid reflux meds. She clearly has blue eyes now. Olive loves the Nick Lachey lullaby album. She is quickly outgrowing her 3 month clothes and wears size one diapers. She sleeps long stretches at night 8-9 hours. She has even started cooing and smiling the last couple of weeks.
both 7/26
Olive in her newborn size "dress"
7/27 Olive in Autumn's doll's hat
7/27: again Autumn posing Olive
Mav and Violet are so good at playing with each other
Violet needed to take a bath and Lark joined her
Lark!
7/28: doing some face masks Grandma Pattie sent
7/30
<3<3<3<3<3
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I love those kiddos. Lark's smiles are contagious. Olive is looking more like Violet. The face masks! Maverick floating! Violet in curlers! A busy month!
I love these pictures. I miss being with you guys
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to see how your family has grown from one child to 5! You amaze me! What adorable kids you have. Enjoy! Thanks for posting pictures.
ReplyDelete