Sunday, July 14, 2019

Winter

During Christmas break I took the kids to get updated portraits taken.  Autumn is very strong-willed and knows what she wants.  Most of the time it is not worth the fight, struggle, and tears, SO she wore the outfit she picked out. I wonder what she'll think of these pictures when she's a teenager.



Then SHE decided she would wear one of the outfits I picked out for her.




Olive's 6 month pictures



Lark took her pony tails out after church.  He hair gets pretty crazy.
The kids playing in the tiny linen closet.
Maverick has enjoyed all the Paw Patrol toys Lark got for Christmas.  He did not however play with the dinosaur or Bumble Bee toys he requested.
New Years Eve at the public library.  The amazing balloon lady was there twisting balloons.
The kids did crafts.

There was a green screen where the kids took pictures.

We get lots of comments on Olive's fluffy chicken hair.  In January Autumn started going to Achievement Days at church.  The first activity was basically a craft night with a bunch of random supplies and Autumn made this headband.
The kids and I went to the Wild West Museum in town.  We posed on a carriage and played with the dress ups in the Children's area.








Autumn especially has enjoyed our "Come Follow Me" lessons that our church started implementing in January.  They love to write/draw in their journals my parents sent them.

We did a "seek and ye shall find" lesson.


My friend gave me 5 monkey costumes after her kids were the "5 monkey's jumping on the bed" for Halloween.  The three middle kids love wearing them and having Alexa play "5 little monkeys".  Sometimes I'm the alligator that "snaps" them out of the tree and sometimes I'm the doctor that tells them to stop jumping.
Autumn started riding the bus some days to school. She is the last pick up stop and the first drop off on the way home.  It is very convenient for mom and dad.
Violet and Autumn both gifted each other mani/pedis for Christmas.  So took them to the nail place and they got Disney designs for our up coming trip.  I always feel so pretentious taking my kids to get their nails done, but they love it.
Lark likes to sit on the counter and help me cook, but this day she just snuck into the snacks.

8 months old! Army crawls, stinks at napping, clingy to mom, no teeth, average size.

Evan got a dust buster for Christmas.  Maverick is always eager to grab it and vacuum things up for me.  He even took it apart and learned to put it back together to empty it ect.
Olive's hair is starting to flatten out. So I spiked it with gel one day for my friend who was sad it was getting too long to be fluffy anymore.
This was my last activity for Young Womans.  I really enjoyed being the Beehive leader.
A Warmish day
I have a picture of all the girls starting to stand in this same sleeper (Although when it fit Lark she was much younger, she has always been tall for her age)

Violet loves to take baths.  When she is in a cranky mood I suggest she takes a bath and that always seems to calm and ground her.
Autumn had a spirit day at school.
We had a very long winter.  But it was never warm enough to go sledding and by the time it got warmer the snow was gone.  This was our weak attempt one day in the yard.

Maverick loves dress up, and with his bed head he made the perfect Ursula.
Autumn loves to do hair.  At night when we read She plays with my hair. She is quite creative in her designs.
I bought a pass to a local museum.
They call it the "microphone" museum.

(thumbs up) having fun in the stroller.

Lark earned herself a Marshall Paw Patrol toy after she stopped using diapers.

Olive attempting to scoot the toy across the floor.
Olive is 9 months. Sometimes crawls on her knees, has her first tooth, can get to the sitting position from her belly, signs "finished", loves chasing after her siblings.



Lark entertaining Olive
Autumn beat us in Clue.   I love when my kids enjoy the same things I do.
They posed like this without prompting
The toys have slowly made there way out to the living room
Olive being contained while we try and play a game.
"Getting in everything" stage.
Another Autumn hairstyle.
Autumn losing more teeth!

Autumn's dinosaur tooth!
She makes this "funny face" a lot and the kids think it is hilarious.
Lark has a hard time shutting down at night.  So I put her in my bed one night.  I love a sleeping baby,
I took Autumn to a birthday party at the arcade.  I got the high score on this game!
We went bowling for date night and Evan had a particularly good game.
Dr. Seuss Week: Wacky Wednesday (we glued a shoe to a head band)

I made treats to share with Evan's work.


Then I made Captain Crunch chicken for dinner. 

Lark in her sister's clothes.
Twin Silos park
Museum
Waiting while dad opens up new bank accounts for the kids.


It was warm so we attempted to play at the park one day but there was still LOTS of snow on the ground.





9 months shoot

This is a dress my grandma made for me when I was little





St. Patrick's day.



Autumn almost always falls asleep this way, on top of a book.
We tried to have a picnic but the ground was wet. So we settled for  a driveway picnic.
Squirmy 10 months old.Can stand for a few seconds, two teeth, loves food, pulls herself up on things, loves to dance with daddy.


Autumn wanted to "twin" with her primary teacher again.
Lark got into some lip gloss!
Our TV broke...So Evan whinned and cried for a couple months and then bought a projector screen.  Lots of research and work went into this project. and lots of waiting for the projector to arrive.

Maverick is very good at coming up with fun things to play with.  He is very clever.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of pictures and catching up. Your kids ar estill adorable

    ReplyDelete