
I'm not quite sure when this tradition started but each Christmas Eve we play BINGO...which also includes awesome BINGO prizes some highlights from this year included a box of toothpicks, Zip ties, that awesome apron Hannah is wearing, root beer flavored lip balm which Nathan refused to trade, paint yourself race car piggy bank, socks, Barbie booboo ice pack and more. My mom always finds the best prizes she thinks she's being funny, but they are rather useful gifts. We also read the story of Christ's birth after one of the Elders shared a message with us and we even sang a Christmas song together.
youre fam does such fun stuff for christmas! murder mystery AND bingo! i want in on these robins traditions.
ReplyDeleteWe do Bingo here too every Christmas, but the Bakers just don't get it.
ReplyDeleteNice prizes! I got starbursts candy, fancy pencils and two tiny notebooks. I made out like a bandit!
ReplyDeleteDid she mention that I was the one that got the Barbie boo-boo ice pack? It's in the freezer waiting for a boo-boo.
ReplyDelete