1. Floss more
2. Eat more vegetables
While I accomplished these goals I don't find much satisfaction in these goals because I didn't make them very measurable. So this year my two goals are more measurable
1. Read at least 6 books this year (I think I read almost 3 books last year so this is quite the jump for me)
2. Get more organized. I consider myself a very organized person, but since our recent moves within Tucson and the fact that we are in a much smaller place has made it very difficult for me to get a hold of my worldly possessions. I have already tackled the bathroom. Organizing the products under the sink and going through and tossing some of my large amounts of hair ribbons and clips. I've started on the closet and have thinned out my winter clothes. The main project will be the desk area. Hopefully "getting organized" will never again be a resolution. Wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment