My wonderful husband bought me tickets to see Wicked for Christmas. He picked January 20 as the day to go since it is the 4th anniversary of our first kiss. Evan isn't that sentimental, but he knows I am so I really appreciate it when he is so thoughtful.
We went to a local Italian restaurant before the show, which was tasty (although my mom makes better pasta shells). We had a bit of an issue of with parking since we didn't have any cash with us-SO frustrating. Then after the show when we went to pay they said we didn't have to! Evan's luck proving useful once again.
Before the show...I barely made it. The line for the bathroom was so long and there was only one in the whole building. I shut the door to the stall and I hear "ONE MINUTE LADIES, ONE MINUTE LADIES." Fastest trip to the ladies room I ever had!

We loved the play. Elphaba was really great. The play was a lot funnier than I expected. I think we had some of the best seats in the house (very last row in the balcony...center). No big heads in front of us and we could hear everything really well. Evan got some cool binoculars for his birthday which takes pictures...So we didn't really know how to use them properly, but here are a couple blurry pictures of OZ

After the show
We had fun dressing up even though most people were wearing jeans.
How fun, you and Evan are such a cute married couple! You look stunning all dressed up!
ReplyDeleteHOW FUN!!! we went to wicked when they came here and we LOVED it :D
ReplyDeleteOh I am so jealous! Wicked is truly my favorite play! Love your outfit by the way.
ReplyDeleteLooking hot. I'm jealous. I love your dress.
ReplyDeleteOkay, first off you are gorgeous!!!! Super hot dress. Love it! And I'm glad you got to see wicked, its amazing.
ReplyDelete