Sunday, January 23, 2011

The things I make Evan do part II

The first two years Evan I were married he spent every Saturday studying. Now that he is in the rotation part of school he gets almost every Saturday off and we just don't know what to do with ourselves. SOooo I decided to do what I use to do as a little kid with my dad and sister...look at model homes (he also took me to Home Depot, but I liked the model homes better). Evan had never done this before and we enjoyed a fun (free) afternoon activity.
New Home?
Evan in the "Den" with his high tech fake computer

6 comments:

  1. That's super funny and cute at the same time. What a fun (and cheap) date idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! alright, so you may or may not see a post like this on my blog soon...ha ha jk :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome. I miss that. We don't have those in Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at model homes too! I purchased that same blue argyle sweater you have on in your snowy picture...Old Navy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup I got that sweater at Old Navy...I love their clearance sales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, catching up on blogs today! Looks like fun as usually in the Norby house, how I would love to visit you guys! Wasn't Wicked fabulous!? And good for you for dressing up, people should not have been wearing jeans to the theater!

    ReplyDelete