Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Night 2

Night two was a pretty big deal! We had family photos, which was not as painful as past years. Probably because most of my cousins with kids didn't show up so it was mostly big kids. We got some shots with just the Robins too. Only my sister's husband couldn't make it. I love the shot of my dad bribing my nephew to sit still with a bag of Skittles. I think he kept that package in his pocket all week just in case.


My younger sister Hannah had been teaching swim lessons and working out all summer, so she made sure to take a picture next to me and my even more pregnant sister. Yes Hannah you have great abs...for now.


Then for the second annual "So you think you can dance" competition


My mom is in charge of this activity, so we always get the mix CD ahead of time and have a very thought out dance routine. Some call it cheating...I call it playin' it smart-plus we have Evan on our team who actually has rhythm you can't fake that! It doesn't really matter though because Grandma is the judge and everyone always wins!

4 comments:

  1. So fun. I love all the cool pics. You look so cute with your little baby bump. You're going to be a gorgeous pregnant lady. With that long torso, how could you not? Congratulations again. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!!! dance competition? love it! ps your baby bump is so cute! you look great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the pregnancy Amber!!! I haven't checked your blog in a while so I had no idea! You are so cute! Your little bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting your report! Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete