Sunday, March 25, 2012

Autumn's baby blessing 3.11.12

March 11, 2012 Evan blessed Autumn at church. Everything was pretty much perfect. Autumn woke up at a good time so I could feed her before church and still get ready-I was having a really good hair day despite the below picture-we got to church early and Autumn fell asleep. Autumn did wake up during the blessing and basically cried the whole time. It was a good thing I was sitting close enough so I could still hear what was said. We had lots of family in town and some of our friends from Glendale came over to participate in the blessing. After church we had lunch with the crew. It was perfect and my mom did most of the work! It was a fun afternoon with friends and family.
before church
some of my family goofing off before church with the self timer

My mom made the beautiful dress and even cuter slip that went underneath.



The group. THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING!!!
My family minus my older sister and her family. BOO
It was our nieces birthday so her mom brought 3 desserts to celebrate the occasion. I'm going to miss all the family events when we move away :(

2 comments:

  1. Good job on Autumn's dress Mom. You look good too Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both looked beautiful! And I can't believe how skinny you are already!! :)

    ReplyDelete