I don't love Valentine's Day, but I don't hate it either. I just really like holidays. I do however love our Valentine tradition of a picnic in a park. This year we got all fancy.
Evan's mom bought us a picnic bag and my mom bought us heart plates. I didn't cook this year, since I was still adjusting to having a little person live with me. Thus we had Subway and drank Powerade out of our fancy (plastic) cups. Autumn had milk, but she slept through most of the festivities.
After our picnic Evan had to work the night shift at the E.R so Autumn and I hung out and watched The Biggest Loser...our favorite past time.
As soon as Evan got back from Michigan Autumn got really smiley and "social"
Evan and I decided that we will continue to celebrate Valentine's day with our children, since we love them too. Our Anniversary is just for us though:)
Evan's mom bought us a picnic bag and my mom bought us heart plates. I didn't cook this year, since I was still adjusting to having a little person live with me. Thus we had Subway and drank Powerade out of our fancy (plastic) cups. Autumn had milk, but she slept through most of the festivities.
She is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute...celebrate with the fam. I want to go on a picnic in the park now...
ReplyDelete