Saturday, March 31, 2012

Quarter Century

Yes it is that time of year again, time to celebrate another year lived. Evan took the day off of work and watched Autumn while my mom, sister, and I went and got pedicures. Then we invited Evan's family over and we hung out by the pool.Autumn seemed pretty indifferent to the water, we'll see how she does this summer.Yes I know. SOoooooooo cute right?Then for dinner we checked off another one of my Arizona Leap List tasks...Go to Organ Stop Pizza. The food was nothing to blog about, but the entertainment was great. You can make requests for the organist to play. My niece and nephew were so excited to here their requests of "76 Trombones" and the Star Wars theme song played and tears were shed when Phineas and Ferb were not played.On to the real excitement...the party!I've been getting old lady presents for awhile now, but this one is really fun! Its a laminator! I already laminated my favorite recipe so that I can just wipe it clean when I get it all sticky!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looks like you had an awesome birthday. Cool that your family was still around too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are old. A laminator? Seriously....though I secretly want one.

    ReplyDelete