Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Training

On my before we move away from Arizona "leap list" was go to a spring training baseball game. We took advantage of that while my family was in town. My brother Dustin and his wife Jess are huge San Francisco Giants so they gave this cute outfit to Autumn.
The weather was perfect nice and warm, but not too hot.
My mom and dad.
Evan and Noah
Hannah NOT obeying the student-doctor's orders for proper sun protection

Dustin and Jess
The whole gang
Not watching the game, so she can be protected from the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know I love reading your blog. You are hilarious! Your descriptions of motherhood are perfect! And you seem to have adjusted much better than I have so far....I think I'm still a complete chaotic mess. No routine whatsoever. Autumn is darling by the way!

    ReplyDelete