February 24th was Autumn's 2 month "birthday." She was very hungry but I wanted to take her picture before I fed her just in case she fell asleep.
she didn't fall asleep though so I took another, more cheerful, photo of my little baby girl.
At Autumn's 2 month check up she weighted 9lbs 12oz (25th percentile) and she measured 22 inches (25th percentile).
She learned to smile and laugh.
She loves playing with her hair bows and clips. We have them hanging above her changing table and she kicks her feet and coos at them.
She tolerates baths, sometimes.
She HATES the car.
She likes her carseat.
She is great at sleeping. She sleeps at least 7 hours straight each night and even slept 11.5 hours once.
She doesn't care for tummy time.

What a cutie pie!!!! I love her. She is so cute and is just getting cuter! how is that possible?
ReplyDeletewow she is getting so big! love the pics!
ReplyDeleteThe longest Alice has slept is 7 hours. And that was once. She averages 5 at night...what is wrong with my children?!
ReplyDelete