Monday, July 9, 2012

Evan's "Future is Bright"

Even though we had a party the day of graduation I wanted to have a special party just for Evan.  He worked hard for four years of medical school to become Dr. Norby and many years before that, in preparation for medical school.  I wanted to show case some of his hard work.
Evan's Mom Linda was in charge of show casing Evan's pre-medical school life.  We watched a bunch of home videos from when he was a little boy up to high school.  Then we played "Are you "Brighter" than a Doctor"  (a play on "Are you smarter than a Fifth grader?" but I used light bulbs to decorate so it was "brighter" get it?) We had two teams, but both teams were playing against Doctor Norby.  The Categories were things like Resid"city" (like Residency and City...so things about Detroit), E.N.T Entertainment on Nightly Television (TV Shows about Doctors), Medical School, ect.  I didn't take any pictures of Evan at the party oops.  He did get a giant tube of golf balls from his parents and I gave him three new wedding bands just in case he lost a couple he would still have an extra (I don't want any nurses getting any ideas:)
The nieces in their matching shirts from Grandma


There is his diploma!


No comments:

Post a Comment