Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lately....

Evan is on cardiology service this month.  He likes it.  He got paged over the intercom last week "Dr. Norby please call..."  He works about 10-11 hours a day and half day on Sundays.  He gets home just in time to put Autumn to sleep.  Autumn and I have now visited four of the local libraries.  Each of them have a children's section with play things like puppets and puzzles.  It is tough to make it to the reading times since Autumn takes 2 naps a day and sleeps until 7 or 8 (no complains-just the facts).  Nevertheless we are becoming familiar with our city and the other dozen or so around us (for some reason the cities/townships here are really small geographically).

Autumn's current favorite toy, the barn.  She tries to put the roster off the front and put it in her mouth.  So far unsuccessful.  It took me several weeks to realize there was a switch that turned on some music and animal noises! 
Autumn also likes to play with the Desitin and toothpaste containers.

I saw this on Pinterest and since we have so much wall space in our new place I thought I would try it out.  It is really BIG.  I mounted it on a black foam poster board.  I had a gift card  for Office Max so the entire project cost $6.99 with tax.

6 comments:

  1. oooohhh! i love the big black & white family photo! i've been dying to do that one! yours looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Evan got paged on the intercom! I LOVE the black and white foam board photo, too! Yours turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is such a cutie! I love the gigantic picture...I have wanted to try that too :) Hahaha, gotta love pinterest! Go Dr. Norby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your main photo. Free Jefferey Campbells, curled troll feet, untied topsiders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is so funny. I love how she likes to stick out her tongue. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new blog design by the way! and I also love the picture of Autumn sticking out her tongue

    ReplyDelete