Monday, July 9, 2012

New Tricks

A week or so before Autumn turned the big 6 months we gave her rice cereal.  She had been interested in big people food for a couple weeks, but I wanted to wait until we got to our new place to try it out.  She loved the rice cereal.  She couldn't get enough of it.  She kept grabbing for the spoon.  It was really fun to watch her discover something new.

Also she started this new thing where she bends her head to the side to look at things.  It poses quite a problem when you are trying to hold her, but it is so darn cute.  I wanted to make sure we had a picture of her discovering her world from the side view.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about Autumn's new tricks because they are seriously just what Zoey does! It is so funny to me how similar they are! haha. She does that side look all the time and it is so cute and funny. Love Autumn's face in that picture! That is awesome that she is loving solid foods. Yay for new milestones! :)

    ReplyDelete