Monday, July 9, 2012

Motor City and a new job

Evan started his "big boy job" a couple days after we arrived in Michigan on June 18th.  He had two weeks of orientation and team building activities.  Autumn and I accompanied him to a Detroit Tigers major league baseball game with the other interns and significant others.  Autumn was the only kid there.  I felt like we were both out of place.  Evan didn't feel the same he thought it was fun to show off his cute kid.  The Detroit fans are very devoted to their team, but are super nice and friendly.  I saw a couple fans sporting Detroit tiger tattoos.  The people Evan will be working with also seem very friendly.
First day of work
On the bus on the way to the game...it was hot
We went to "music in the park" with one of Evan's coworkers and his family one Friday night.

First pay check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment