Monday, July 9, 2012

Saying "Good bye"

After the graduation festivities were over and Evan's family drove/flew home the reality of us moving in a mere 6 days sunk in.  I convinced my mom to stay and help me pack (I usually start packing weeks before a move.  This time...well I didn't and was in trouble.)  So thankful my mom stayed, I'm not sure we would have gotten things finished without her.
Saying goodbye was a little bitter sweet.  I love Arizona.  I loved the heat.  I loved the desert.  I loved the freeways.  I loved all the conveniences of close shopping.  I am OK with change and I'm up for new adventures, but moving to a state I've never been to and so far away from family would be a challenge.
saying goodbye to the swimming pool


saying goodbye to the fountain out front Autumn loved, and where Evan dropped his phone.

Helping Grandma pack up her closet (yes I will miss that giant closet too).


packing up
cousin Kallie came to watch Autumn while we packed


saying goodbye to Grandma is very hard to do
Good bye 1333 W. Guadalupe Road apt. 2027 Gilbert, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment