As usual we celebrated Autumn's 1/2 birthday instead of her "real" birthday. This year it cause a bit of confussion about her "real" birthday and her half birthday. She kept telling people "It is my birthday! I'm 4 and a half!!" For weeks we talked about her birthday and planned her first friend's party. Two of her other friends had recently done pirate parties so that is what Autumn wanted. Since we had her friend party on her actual 1/2 birthday we did family gifts in the morning.
Roller Skates from mom and dad! She also got a watch, water bottle, and Barbie from her siblings.
Since I went and got my nails done for my birthday Autumn really wanted to get a mani-pedi. Luckily Grandma Linda watched the twinners so Autumn and I could have a little date. She was quite assertive in telling the lady what she wanted....Pirate nails. We also went and got our hair trimmed.
I told Autumn I wanted her friends to know where the party was located. I told her I planned to put an "X" on the driveway. So she wrote our house number and her name on the driveway...I thought it was cute.
For our gathering activity we made pirate necklaces out of Fruit Loops
Then we played smash the cannon balls. Which ended up being everyone just running around the house since they couldn't get anyone's balloon popped.
The kids enjoyed the play set the most, which they played on while the English Muffin pizzas were cooking the kids made.
We had pirate ship races...which was also a bust so the kids just pushed the pirate ships with the squirt bottles instead of the water.
Garrett, Autumn, Karrington, Emma, Renae, Penelope, Sophie
Pirate Ship Pinata!
RRRRRRR....Emma didn't want to pose again
Autumn insisted on pink...It is a pirate hat
We put trick candles on the cake and she thought that was really funny
Autumn loves Barbies, playing board games, playing "family", watching videos of people opening toys on YouTube, wearing a million outfits per day, and wearing leotards around the house.
Your mantle is cute. I've starting making Alice do a load of laundry every time she changes her clothes I'm so sick of doing her laundry.
ReplyDelete