Friday, July 15, 2016

Lark 2 Months

Baby number four is so chill and so easy.  This is the first time I've really liked having a newborn/infant around the house.

uncle Patrick

I took Autumn to the dentist.  While I was waiting in the waiting room I was picking some lint from Lark's toes when I noticed a hair tourniquet on one of Lark's toes.  It took me 15 minutes to get it unraveled.  Luckily I'm a picker and noticed it! 
Lark is so tall!  At 6 weeks we moved her up to size on diapers (two weeks before any of the other kids) and at 7 weeks we started putting her in 0-3 month and 3 month clothes.
One day Lark woke up as we were trying o go grocery shopping, but I already had the other kids strapped in the car.  So I turned the DVD player on in the car and fed Lark in the garage.
And this is what it looks like grocery shopping with 4 kids.  I carry Lark in the Ergo and the other three are in the cart.
Lark has started grabbing at toys and like to play on the floor.
2 MONTHS



2 Month stats (at 2.5 months old)
weight 12 lbs 3 oz (50%)
Head: 38.3 cm (35 %)
Length: 24.5 in (97%)

1 comment:

  1. The picture in the purple dress looks exactly like autumn did! She's such a darling girl I want to squish her again!

    ReplyDelete