We received our monthly Amazon subscriptions, which included several boxes of diapers. SO I decided I needed to inventory all the diapers...and we made a fort.
Uncle Patrick got back from camping and built another fort with Autumn. And of course they had to shoot the mice and snakes with a Nerf gun.
Autumn loves to hold Lark. One morning she was holding her and got her to fall asleep.
I finally put my foot down and told Autumn she has to eat what we are eating for dinner. I had her help make dinner several times that week. She still doesn't eat many things, but she is doing better at eating at dinner time-and sometimes eating what we eat.
In the afternoons when I am tired I often let Autumn FaceTime with my mom. So when my mom was visiting my sister and her family we got to FaceTime with Autumn's cousins.
Autumn and I made a garden and a farmer one day. I love seeing how her little mind works. She put colored hair on the horse so it could be like a "My Little Pony" and made a blue, "Pete the Cat"
Autumn loves her new Princess game she got for her 1/2 birthday
feeding her baby doll
Swim lessons!
One morning Autumn woke up and her first words out of her mouth were NOT, "I'm hungry", but "I want to draw a picture of Wade." So she did. She drew Wade in his green coffin and then drew the rest of his family.
Hahaha feeding the baby! That is hilarious!
ReplyDelete