Friday, July 15, 2016

Fourth of July

My sister Hannah and her husband Preston came to visit for Fourth of July weekend.  We treated them to some great Cheyenne activities.
Evan took the two oldest to shop for fireworks with our brother in law Preston, while my sister Hannah and the two youngest girls went grocery shopping.
Evan loves buying fireworks.
Hannah played lots of  "Dazzling Princess Game" with Autumn.
We took our visitors on a carriage ride tour of downtown Cheyenne....Autumn and I love it!

Then we all paddle boated around Sloan Lake.





Maverick loved the fireworks...they scared Violet


On Independence day we went to our ward's pancake breakfast and in the late afternoon we did fireworks.  Evan and I fell asleep watching Sandlot to conclude the evening.



Watching dad shoot off fireworks
I put Violet to bed since the fireworks scared her and the two oldest had a blast.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you distinguish between Maverick and Voilet's age. I thought that was a no-no in the twinner world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe birth order is a big part or who you are!

      Delete