Friday, July 15, 2016

EVAN


We were driving to Arizona on our actual anniversary so we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary a bit late.  We went to the Little America hotel where they have the best lava cake and will even let you order it with chocolate ice cream.

At the end of June we went to the residency graduation, where this year Evan presented the certificates instead of receiving one.  As I sat at the graduation I realized, I'm going to have to come to this EVERY YEAR now! yikes!!

Even though Evan didn't graduate this year he was awarded a faculty appreciation award by the out going residents.





 My dear friend called me on a Saturday in a panic asking me if I can pick her and her kids up from the park, because she didn't have a car and her son had hurt himself while they were playing.  So I hurried over and picked her and her kiddos up.  When I saw her son's head, my first thought was, "that is pretty bad."  So I offered up my husband's skills!  He set up a work station and stitched his head up and all the kids ate about 3 boxes of Popsicle



No comments:

Post a Comment