We had a real sweet spot with the twins from about 8 months to 15 months. But since then it has been a bit crazy around here. If one doesn't think of something naughty the other one will. They make the biggest messes...usually while I'm cleaning up another one of their messes.
Violet was upset that Maverick climbed into her seat...
For a while their favorite activity was taking all the books off the bookshelf. Maverick loves to carry around a set of scriptures that were left in a car Evan bought. Maverick has since been nick-named Nelson Chung, since that is whom the scriptures belong.
I took the kids to the park the day after it rained. I had to take them home and change their clothes before going to Evan's work picnic.
Playing with Lark's toy just like they use to when they were babies!
I came out of the bathroom one day and found Violet had taken her diaper off and pooped on the floor. SO I put Maverick and Violet in the playroom...
They took their diapers off and peed in the playroom...
Maverick put an electric train on Violet and burnt her. I hate that train. I put it in a better hiding spot.
Maverick was so frustrated one day when he couldn't fit into Lark's bathing suit.
They love their snow boots and cried and whined until I got them out of the storage for them.
I often force my children to play outside.
Maverick and Violet pulled each other's socks off and tickled each other's toes. They thought they were pretty funny.
They often wrestle with each other.
Autumn locked the playroom door and then shut it while we were inside. Luckily Evan came and rescued us, but before that we shoved things in the lock to try and get us out.
Maverick and Violet mopped the floor with wash clothes and toilet water while I did Autumn's hair.
Violet loves Popsicle and Maverick thinks they are too cold, but he loves saying Popsicle.
Took the kiddos to the park one morning. I walked to the car to grab some water, I turned around and say this cuteness.
It really is a good thing they are so adorable.
I can't decide whether having twins is the cutest thing ever or just one disaster after another.
ReplyDelete