Friday, January 25, 2013

Kick Kick Kick

Autumn and I went on an adventure (I say this every time we leave the house) to the Plymouth Ice Sculpture festival.  It was a very popular Saturday afternoon activity.  It was warm (45 degrees) so the sculptures were melting!  However we had a good time with our friends, the Anderson's and we stayed mostly warm.
Monday, Evan had the day off so he swam with Autumn at her swim lessons.  He took longer changing in the locker room than Autumn did.  So besides being a tad bit late to the lesson (which is much better than last week when I forgot what time the lesson started) She had a great time. 
I love Autumns' swim teacher's swim cap.  I think it is way rad.  I feel very confident with her knowledge of water safety, children, and swimming.  She plays games and sings songs with the kids, and has them swim laps!
Reaching for the floating letters. Kick Kick Kick.  When I swam with Autumn I felt like I said, "kick, kick, kick" for 30 minutes straight.  And she did kick most of the time.  I wouldn't say she is a "fish,"  but she does like to be around people and do active things!
Back float
Reach Reach Reach
Eyeing the bag of letters that were put away.

4 comments:

  1. Fun!! I miss doing Swim lessons with Zoey! If we end up staying in AZ for residency then I think we will sign up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. What does Hannah have to say about swim lessons at 1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..... Amber already admits that she can't swim so that all that matters and I'm sure she acknowledges that fact she won't be able to safe herself for many years.

      Delete
  3. 30 mins? Try saying "kick, kick" all summer. I'm usually a robot by the end of swim lesson, only able to say a few phases

    ReplyDelete