Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SNOW

It snowed while we were North Carolina for Christmas.  I don't really like playing in snow so one day we went out to look at the snow.  Autumn wasn't too happy that I was making her wear gloves.


She was happy once she got one off.  Then she was sad again when she touched the snow with her bare hand.  She knows what she wants.


A few days later we went sledding with Evan.  I love that there are hills in our apartment complex because we don't have to suit up, sweat in the car driving to a hill, sled for a few minutes until we get cold, get snow all over the interior of the car and whine all the way home.  We sled for a bit then walked the 200 feet home.  And Autumn kept her gloves on the whole time.  I guess she learned her lesson.
 Autumn was not a fan of solo sledding.

 I'll keep practicing my action shots.
 Autumn much preferred to watch her dad sled.  She was all smiles and giggles watching her daddy.
She was content going down with dad.

5 comments:

  1. She is too cute. I love all her expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture of her worried face is precious. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn bottom is sooo cute when she's upset (at least in pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amber she is so cute! man i wish we lived closer to have some play dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those close up pictures of her! she's just gorgeous- good job, guys!

    ReplyDelete