Sunday, August 6, 2017

Lauren's Wedding

One of my besties from high school got married in Kansas city June 3rd and I had the honor of being one of her Brides Maids.  It was a quick 1/2 weekend.  I drove out early Friday morning and drove back after the morning reception on Saturday.

Shane and Lauren at their rehearsal dinner.
My other BFF, who looked like a total pro doing the bride's hair and make-up.



Final touches before the morning ceremony


The ceremony was short and sweet.  Plus the bride's dress was blush how sweet is that?

The wedding was very classy just like Lauren, and little special touches that reflected their personalities. The "guest book" was a canvas with both of their home states.
The table place cards were library note cards, and the table decorations were vintage books with flowers.


Autumn was super excited that I let her have my bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment