Monday, August 7, 2017

Summer!

Maverick "writing"in his super cape
We were bored one day after our crazy road trip so we wandered around Ross and tried on shoes.
5/14: Mother's day
5/30
5/30 Lark is walking as her main means on transportation now
Lark was in the push along trike...there was a battle of who got to push Lark and her finger got pinched under the bike when it tipped over.

5/31: a cold May day

6/5 Lark chillin' in the pool eating a snack
6/7 and 6/8: This box that was shipped to us via Amazon hosted lots of make believe games for the month

6/24


6/4: Autumn and I like to play pictonary with chalk out back...These are some of the characters from "Beauty and the Beast"
6/7: Bored another day so we went to the mall.  This is at Sears.


Lark with chalk in her teeth.
Lark and her tan lines from her rolls


Tan lines
6/9 more box playing


We went to a birthday party at The Children's Village and Maverick want a picture with the rabbit statue.
6/9: They still like to share this car
6/10: I took the kids to Chic Fil A while dad was finishing up the pot lights.  The kids think the cow is so cool.
6/11

6/17: one day while I was making dinner I looked out the window and saw this impromptu "sword fight" in the yard.

6/18: Here are a bunch of "books" the twins (I think mostly Violet) rip apart.  Needless to say our book collection is dwindling.
6/18: Maverick looking super handsome before church

6/22:  One of my favorite games to play with the kids lately is "doctor".  I get to be a patient and just sit there.  It's awesome.

We were eating popsicles in the backyard one afternoon and I thought the kids in/on their cars reminded me of an album cover

7/1: Part of Autumn's birthday present was going on a daddy-daughter date with Evan to see a show at the dinner theater in Johnston, CO.  They saw a version of Cinderella and Autumn only ate her roll.





7/1: While Evan and Autumn were on their date I took the three little kids to ride the train!
"choo choo"

7/5: Lark loves to climb up on the hearth.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable, thanks for the pictures. And Evan is making lights to grow pot? Is Wyoming one of those states that made that legal?

    ReplyDelete